Fill In The Blank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fill In The Blank

A place to have fun and tart

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What ships is FiB looking for?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dankman
Paragon
Paragon
Dankman

What ships is FiB looking for? Empty
PostSubject: What ships is FiB looking for?   What ships is FiB looking for? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 pm

I'm looking to buy a ship or two to donate to the flag, and I was just wondering what size I should buy?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://koti.phnet.fi/santamik/sexophone.swf
Gallo
Expert
Expert
Gallo

What ships is FiB looking for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ships is FiB looking for?   What ships is FiB looking for? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:02 pm

I would say that War Brigs would be much appreciated. Can't ever have to many, considering they are the most commonly used vessel in any blockade. If you can't get your hands on a brig, then a junk donation would have to be the second best. (Or Bagel, but we have enough of those) Not saying it wouldn't hurt to buy a War Frig though, it just might not see as much action as a Brig. It all depends how much you would like to donate to the flag, because small ships are also accepted. All poe donations also directly go towards jobbing pay, buying of ships we directly need, or stock. One could also donate stock if they wanted to.

Whichever way one might chose, all donations are greatly appreciated by the flag. With donations, we will be able to achieve our goals much quicker, much easier, and most importantly, we will achieve them as a team.

Thanks You!
Back to top Go down

What ships is FiB looking for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fill In The Blank :: The Tarting Quarters :: Questionrama-
Jump to: