Fill In The Blank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fill In The Blank

A place to have fun and tart

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills.

Go down 
+2
Gallo
Basic_x
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Basic_x
Neophyte
Basic_x

PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills. Empty
PostSubject: PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills.   PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Basically...Fill in the Blank is running a PvP tournament to find the greatest navver in FiB's history! (well for a week or so till the next one...)

It will be run simply, all anybody has to worry about is signing up, sending 10k to Basicx, then making sure they have a hold of a pirate badge. Times will be arranged so that both navvers can make it, and it will be run around you, not me.

Delving further in, you will be jobbed onto a sloop by either myself, or another alt in the blockade crew. Then being ordered to nav. I will gun, as well as whoever else is working with me. (will be at least leg). You must tell us where to put bots etc.etc.

If you have any further questions, reply, or find me, Basicx in game. As another note, all proceeds go towards flag and prize. Stock is provided.

Thanks for reading. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gallo
Expert
Expert
Gallo

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills.   PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:15 pm

For this who don't know Basicx well, this is a real event, and all prophit will be going to the flag. So be sure to sign up to maybe win the grand prize, gain some experience bnavving and most importantly .. bragging rights Wink
Back to top Go down
Kaine
Weighty
Weighty
Kaine

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills.   PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:16 pm

profit is the poe you make
prophet is the guy that tells you the future
prophit is a shit rapper.
Back to top Go down
mistymay
Paragon
Paragon
mistymay

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills.   PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:26 pm

heh i love you kaine..it took so much will power not to correct him..and you did it for me ^.^
Back to top Go down
Bunnyspawn
Paragon
Paragon
Bunnyspawn

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills.   PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Would it be convenient to post here saying that we wish to enter? If so, I volunteer to gun the other ship.

Will the winner be decided on who is maxed first? Or on who wins the PvP engagement? And if it is the latter, should the gunners straightline, as to keep it as even as possible, leaving the navers skill to be the only decisive action that creates the winner?
Back to top Go down
Nobody
Solid
Solid
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills.   PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:03 am

From what I've heard it's who first puts 10 shots in other guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills.   PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills. Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP Tournament. Show PewPew skills.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fill In The Blank :: Notice Board :: Events-
Jump to: