Fill In The Blank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fill In The Blank

A place to have fun and tart

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?

Go down 
+9
Kaine
jellybelly
Viagrette
Gallo
Ace_Archer
Bunnyspawn
Azburgers
Midnightly
Dankman
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Dankman
Paragon
Paragon
Dankman

What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? Empty
PostSubject: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Just another thread to try and get to know the flag better, I myself play basketball and football, and also follow both sports very closely (NBA, NFL)
My favorite teams are the Washington Wizards (basketball) and the Washington Redskins (football), because I love the home team.

What about the rest of you? Also if you find you have something in common with me or anyone else (or an opposite view) feel free to discuss, argue, whatever ye like!
Back to top Go down
http://koti.phnet.fi/santamik/sexophone.swf
Midnightly
Weighty
Weighty

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:22 pm

football (soccer) for me.

May favourite team is Colchester United, as I was born there ~
Back to top Go down
http://fillintheblank.roflforum.net
Azburgers
Solid
Solid
Azburgers

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:24 pm

As far as major sports go.. NBA: Not Interested. NHL: I might watch the playoffs. NFL: Last third of Season + Playoffs
I usually just watch all the international stuff. The 'international' level somehow makes everything entertaining.

I mainly play Soccer, because of the extremely easy setup/next to no equipment required.
Back to top Go down
Bunnyspawn
Paragon
Paragon
Bunnyspawn

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:36 pm

I love playing Basketball (injured my ankles twice in three years. Love those people who foul the mess out of you). I play Baseball and Tennis, but on a less competitive level. I only really keep up with watching Football and Basketball, mainly because those are the two sports that dominate US television.
Back to top Go down
Ace_Archer
Weighty
Weighty

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Eh, personally i don't watch basketball, i watch the Stanley Cup ( is that what its called? i really dont know... ) and then i watch the NFL all season ( Go Bears! ) then as far as playing sports goes, i really dont play on any teams but i enjoy flag football and the occasional game of basketball Razz

Back to top Go down
http://vmkcff.0forum.biz
Gallo
Expert
Expert
Gallo

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:16 pm

I play a lot of soccer, tenis and used to play a bit of baseball, but personally found baseball really boring. I love to play golf during the summer. I hit those birdies like its my day job Wink. Okay, maybe not birdies, but I'm pretty good, and yes, we in Canada have a summer (hahahaha). My favourite NFL team are the Patriots for a couple reasons. Don't care enough about the MLB to have a team. If I had to pick an NBA team it'd be the Celtics because of Rajooooon Rooooondoooo. I did not sleep very well during the 2010 olympics well either. Watched that religiously. We'll be seeing you in Russia in 2014 Surprised Feels like I'm forgetting something... Oh yea!

I think it'd be completly necesary for me to have another paragraph for hockey. I used to play ice hockey competitively, now just here and there on a few rinks. Road hockey is a common game as well. My teams are as follow :

NHL : Calgary Flames .. This is my team. I have always been a flames fan, and always will be. Disrespect them and see what happens Twisted Evil
AHL : Abbotsford Heat .. (Farm team to the Calgary flames. See above comment)
OHL : Soo Greyhounds
Elitserien : MODO Hockey .. just because of the cool name, and have a few players I used to have hockey cards of back in the day.
IIHF : Team Canada (duh)
Olympics : Take a wild guess Razz

Back to top Go down
Viagrette
Paragon
Paragon
Viagrette

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:38 pm

I love to watch football....AMERICAN football! geek My favorite teams both wear purple...but that's not why I picked them LOL.... Baltimore Ravens and Minnesota Vikings... I'd love to see an all purple Super Bowl one day! Pretty ironic that the arch rivals of BOTH of my teams made the Super Bowl this year! Guess I will have to pick Green Bay to win....cause I HATE the Steelers!!!!

Favorite baseball teams...not surprisingly...are the Baltimore Orioles and Minnesota Twins.

I DETEST watching Basketball bounce .... squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak...up the court and down the court...up and down... up and down... squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak ( hmmm....the 'ups and downs' are turning me on!....is that the bed squeaking??? ) lol!

I enjoy watching my kids play soccer ( baseball was HORRIBLY boring to watch!) Sleep

I enjoy fencing...Sabre to be precise...though I have fenced Foil.

I have never played any sport competitively ... but I enjoy playing almost anything recreationally ... never claimed I was GOOD at anything though! lol Although, I CAN put a lovely spiral on my football passes...and throw with a good bit of accuracy!

Back to top Go down
jellybelly
Expert
Expert
jellybelly

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:27 pm

NHL= Canadian = Mad = boooooooo!!

i like "real" (american) football (go green bay for the super bowl!!), and, as the football season is only 17 weeks i watch baseball (Bosh, Wade and James!! :0 ) and basketball (Yankees!!)
Back to top Go down
Kaine
Weighty
Weighty
Kaine

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:18 am

ew.
Back to top Go down
jellybelly
Expert
Expert
jellybelly

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:01 am

lol booch basketball and baseball
Back to top Go down
Dankman
Paragon
Paragon
Dankman

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:29 am

Kaine wrote:
ew.

To sports in general?
Back to top Go down
Kaine
Weighty
Weighty
Kaine

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:10 pm

Dankman wrote:
Kaine wrote:
ew.

To sports in general?

yes Razz

(p.s. - start of our first quote pyramid?)
Back to top Go down
Dankman
Paragon
Paragon
Dankman

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Kaine wrote:
Dankman wrote:
Kaine wrote:
ew.

To sports in general?

yes Razz

Could it be? affraid
Back to top Go down
Ace_Archer
Weighty
Weighty

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Dankman wrote:
Kaine wrote:
Dankman wrote:
Kaine wrote:
ew.

To sports in general?

yes Razz

Could it be? affraid

of course
Back to top Go down
http://vmkcff.0forum.biz
Queens
Apprentice
Queens

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:13 pm

I do like sports! And I play one of the most boring to watch, I'll admit. Softball! (Pretty much on a daily basis.) I love you Love them Philadelphia Phillies, and I am sort of an Eagles fan maybe...? I really dislike Vick. No As far as the Super Bowl... I'm undecided. Since im not all that big of a NFL fan in general... Razz
Back to top Go down
Dankman
Paragon
Paragon
Dankman

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:04 am

Ace_Archer wrote:
Dankman wrote:
Kaine wrote:
Dankman wrote:
Kaine wrote:
ew.

To sports in general?

yes Razz

Could it be? affraid

of course

Yes! /e feels honored to have started the first quote pyramid
Back to top Go down
mamabuns
Paragon
Paragon
mamabuns

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:11 am

I played soccer for 6 yrs and I miss it horribly. I also did gymnastics in HS and rode horses since I was like 4. Now, pretty much the only sports I watch are Soccer and hockey, and then which ever sport the kiddos are playing.
Back to top Go down
LeananSidhe
Narrow
Narrow
LeananSidhe

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:38 am

I heart the Red Sox.

And on a side note, please notice that Gallo's choice teams are the NEW ENGLAND Patriots and the BOSTON Celtics. I'm feeling the love Gallo.

Oh, and I went to a hockey game once. People threw hats or something. I was confused.
Back to top Go down
jellybelly
Expert
Expert
jellybelly

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Gallo wrote:
If I had to pick an NBA team it'd be the Celtics because of Rajooooon Rooooondoooo.

pick the Knicks because of gallo Razz
Back to top Go down
jellybelly
Expert
Expert
jellybelly

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:09 pm

YAY GREEN BAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bunnyspawn
Paragon
Paragon
Bunnyspawn

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:58 pm

jellybelly wrote:
YAY GREEN BAY!!!!

This.
Back to top Go down
Viagrette
Paragon
Paragon
Viagrette

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:16 pm

A housework- challenged husband asked his wife how to wash his shirt.
"What shirt?"
The one that says "Go STEELERS".
"Oh that is easy," the wife says. "Use hot water, a box of Tide and 4 cups of bleach."
cheers
Back to top Go down
mamabuns
Paragon
Paragon
mamabuns

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:39 am

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww FFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL <3
Back to top Go down
Zopper
Neophyte
Zopper

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:24 pm

I play eSports, mostly Starcraft 2, a tiny bit of MW2 MLG thrown in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?   What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play? Empty

Back to top Go down

What sports (if any) do you like to watch/play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fill In The Blank :: Welcome Aboard! :: Setting Sail!-
Jump to: