Fill In The Blank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fill In The Blank

A place to have fun and tart

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event Coordinator Position

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gallo
Expert
Expert
Gallo

Event Coordinator Position Empty
PostSubject: Event Coordinator Position   Event Coordinator Position EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:53 am

It came to me recently, that we go through our flag without officially having an event coordinator. We have been lacking in the department of having fun as well as flag fundraising, and I think that should change. I am looking for someone fun, organized, responsible, hardworking, and dedicated to getting the job done to apply for this position. The flag has many ideas for events, and could run them, but we really do need one sole person to take over the job. Please respond in this thread here, or find someone in game, if you think this job is for you. Many of us have ideas, that will be discussed when the person is chosen. Some tasks of this person would be: Keep track of raffles once in a while, if the occasion is seen to make run, organize small prizes during blockades (we can chat more later), organize a blackmarket type choose your box event (a great idea, rules thought out, just need someone to run it .. Again see me later) and finally any other events that pirates have an idea for. Thank you, and I hope to hear from people soon! Don't be afraid to reply Smile
Back to top Go down

Event Coordinator Position
Page 1 of 1