Fill In The Blank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fill In The Blank

A place to have fun and tart

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Valentines Day!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gallo
Expert
Expert
Gallo

Happy Valentines Day! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:41 pm

T'was the Night before Valentines day, and all through the flag. Not a pirate was stirring, not even my lag.
The cards were hung in the flag hall with care ; in hope that St. Valentine soon would be there.
Jelly and Ace, all tucked in their beds, while Nil and Dankman played in their heads.
Mama in dress, Az in his cap, had just settled down, into Misty's lap.

When out on the lawn, Tango heard such a clatter, he sprang from his bed to see what was the matter.
Away to Mertz's loveshack, Were flew like a flash, tore open Nightshade, and threw up a bash.
Nob thinking of breasts of the new fallen love, gave the lustre of Slyde from up above.

When what to my wondering, hearts should appear, but a little naked Kaine, and a bow with a spear.
With a little old driver, so lively and quick, I knew in a moment it must be that prick!
No I'm just kidding, so Bunny don't run, he whistled and shouted like they were his pun!
"Now Joejoe, Now Whirly, now Sexy, and Via, On Basic, on Baisons, on Pudget, and Lea,
To the top of the house, to the top of the wall! Now float away, float away, float away all!

So up to the love shack, with effort he flew, with a bag full of love notes, and Grimdeath and goo.
As I drew in my head, and was turning about, into the house Mr Kaine flopped about.
He dressed with but nothing, from head to his foot, like I said he had nothing, so don't ask you toot!
A bundle of cards drew out from his back, from Dem and from Oxy, their lovers would sack.

He had a broad face, and a British little Belly, and don't you worry .. he wasn't that smelly.
He was chump, and plump, like Abul after food, and I laughed when I saw him, like Diego's foraging mood.
A wink of his eye, and a twist of his head, this made me learn I had nothing to dread.
He spoke not a word, but gave me a card, then shot with his arrow, he hit Sica hard.

And laying his finger aside of his nose, he head for the door, but made one final pose.
He sprang into his bubble, to his team gave a whistle, and away they flew, like the down of a missle.
But I heard him explain, ere he drove out of sight ; Happy V-Day to All, and to All a good night!

Happy Valentines Day Blankers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mistymay
Paragon
Paragon
mistymay

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:03 pm

gallo you scare me
Back to top Go down
mamabuns
Paragon
Paragon
mamabuns

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Awww I thought it was funny. Nicely done Gal Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentines Day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fill In The Blank :: Arrrrt! :: Poetry Corner!-
Jump to: