Fill In The Blank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fill In The Blank

A place to have fun and tart

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For all my Best Friends, a little poem for each.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oxymorons
Apprentice

For all my Best Friends, a little poem for each. Empty
PostSubject: For all my Best Friends, a little poem for each.   For all my Best Friends, a little poem for each. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Bunnyspawn - Fiesty and Fierce you may appear, but some how no one notices what's under there. You feel pain yet you love just the same, you hold your heart high, but it's not quite the same. Though you may have despair, it will not remain, i'll do what I can and take it away. I'll help open your heart, make you feel the love and help you get what you really want to have. I know it seems grim and there seems no other way, but dread not anymore, I'm hear to brighten your day.

Gallo- Collective and Calm you always remain, no matter what your always the same. You're caring and clever, so when ever i'm near, I put on a smile and have great cheer. Your words echo like beautiful chimes, inside all of our minds. Though we may laugh and give you a hard time, you still somehow, take it in stride. You spread good news and stop the lies, you make us laugh until we cry. You're qwerky and smart and have a big heart, there's no need to change, your perfect all the same.

Mamabuns- You're kind and sweet and a pleasure to meet. You're always there and of course you care. Your words are calm, like a warm summer day, they sooth my thoughts and wash any pain away. Your smile is radiant, your eyes are warm, they fill our hearts with content, forever and more. Though we give you problems and cause mayhem alike, you still love us all day and all night.

Sica - Rambunctious and Exciting, you bring such love. You brighten my day, like the radiant Sun. You bring lot's of Fun, into our days and your Passion for hugs keeps me amazed. Your warm hearted greetings, make my day and your sweet, kind, caring could never dismay. You've helped me through some pain, and i've tried to help you to. But nothing can compare to the awesomeness of you.

Tangosueno - Your poetry flows, right through my mind, like gentle birds, flying in the sky. Your words offer truth and bring prosperity so divine. Your bnav shows sass and such flare all the time. You don't give up and you don't back down ,you turn my frown's right upside down. If there was one thing i'd want to change it'd be you should spank me more everyday.

Mistymay - Shall I compare thee to a morning sky, such beautiful hues and creating such peaceful minds. You signal new day and give us light , you also take away fears , of cold pale nights. Your laugh is calm, comforting and nice. Your thoughts are clever, naughty and precise. Your soul is light, you're lots of fun, you leave us with warm hearts when the day is done. There's certainly one thing that I need to say, you're perfect how you are and don't ever change.

This is to thank you all for being there for me and true friends, even though some of you i've just met, you feel like family to me already. - With lot's of love, Amo I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down

For all my Best Friends, a little poem for each.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fill In The Blank :: Arrrrt! :: Poetry Corner!-
Jump to: