Fill In The Blank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fill In The Blank

A place to have fun and tart

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome, from Hunter!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gallo
Expert
Expert
Gallo

Welcome, from Hunter! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, from Hunter!   Welcome, from Hunter! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:18 am

If you've noticed seeing a few names on the forum and in the flag that you aren't really familiar with, it is because they are our newest friends from Hunter. I'd like to personally welcome the flag Wind of Change to our ocean, to our forum and to our flag. We plan to support them in any blockading or events that they hold, as they plan to do the same for us. Show them warm, welcoming feelings, and feel free to go visit them over on hunter. Smile It is great to meet you all, and I really think that this new friendship will benefit us both in the future.
Back to top Go down
vanhaahr
Neophyte

PostSubject: thanks from hunter   Welcome, from Hunter! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:16 pm

thanks gallo....

all you guys will be most welcome at our flag forum and our vent channel.
please visit our webpage Http://windofchanges.weebly.com
where you can find all the needed info in us.
the pasword to the historylogg page is "woc"

thanks for having us and i look forward working with you all

Vanhaahr

captain of EVOF

monarch of W.O.C.
Back to top Go down
Arailia
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, from Hunter!   Welcome, from Hunter! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:50 pm

It is very nice to meet all of you! We greatly look forward to working with all of you in the very near future, and hope to see you all around Hunter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, from Hunter!   Welcome, from Hunter! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome, from Hunter!
Page 1 of 1